Tuesday, March 22, 2022

iPad Air 4th Gen + Smart Keyboard

 Assalamualaikum & hey friends,


Yesterday I just newly bought an iPad with Smart Keyboard. Actually, it’s been long time already since I planned to buy but due to constraint budget, so I keep delaying until yesterday. My wife and I are so happy to have another device from Apple. Other than this, I’m owning iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Pro Max, airpod, Apple Watch whereas my wife is owning iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 12, airpod & Apple Watch.

Seriously, once you bought an apple item, you will tend to buy more due to its profusely ecosystem. Personally, I fond of its ecosystem. But, of course to get Apple product, you might need to sacrifice some money due to its notorious expensive product.

This entry is not a review about this product, but more towards my sharing only. Here I will include the device price (after discount) together with smart protection plan (kind of insurance) just for your info (the price maybe will be a bit different if got any offer; like mine I got RM50 discount)

1) iPad Air 4th gen : RM2449.00

2) Smart Keyboard Folio : RM719.00

3) Smart Protection Plan : RM159.00

Total : RM3327.00


Nowadays, you don’t have to be impressed with people who got apple devices even with premium price. For example, you can easily find people who are using iPhone 13 pro max (latest iPhone ) because of below easiest own method :

1) Installment plan up to 2 years by apple authorised seller

2) Installment plan using mobile plan also up to 2 years


So, don’t assume people with apple devices are rich and vice versa. For me, whatever I bought from apple is something I will fully utilise it and of course the decision to buy will be after series of thinking and brainstorming with my wife.😜


No comments:

Post a Comment