Thursday, February 14, 2019

Myself


Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,


My blog was created in 2013. But, at that time was just for the sake of creating it. But, now I am thinking why not I start to post entry in my blog whenever I am free (After 6 years).

In 2019, I am 26 years old. It is  2 years already I have involved myself in semiconductor industry. Literally, my current factory is my second factory. My first factory is electronic basis. I am working as an engineer. Sounds pretty good right? But many challenges actually.

I am married already since 2018. Currently, my wife and I are in a long distance relationship. To be honest, it's quite hard. More energy, more money spending, and less time spending together. In sya Allah, she will be transferred to another branch (she works at Bank) in a few months later.

I also don't know what else to write. Anything you want to know or comment about me or anything else, you may contact me via email (adafi93@gmail.com) or drop a comment on any post or through "communicate with me" channel at the right side of this blog



No comments:

Post a Comment