Monday, March 7, 2022

Close Contact Covid 19

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t & hey friends,

Recently, it can be seen that there is almost 30k thousands for daily new cases for covid 19 in Malaysia (6 Mar '22 update : 27,181 cases). It looks very bad situation where Omicron variant spreads vigorously than previous variants. But, the effect is milder compare to the rest which is good news to us. Honesty, I am not so sure the milder effect due to majority of people got vaccinated or due this Omicron variant properties itself. Let the people in this field answer this one as I am not in medical field.

Back to the main topic of this entry. Actually, my wife and I currently under self quarantine due to close contact with my mother in law who is positive now. Last week, we went back to my wife hometown and everything looks well. But, on Saturay night, our mother started to feel chills and not feeling well. But, none of us suspicious anything because during that night, the surrounding environment pretty cold due to raining. 

However, last night (Sunday night), our mother did swab test (RTK) and it was positive. So, all close contact need update mysejahtera apps and now all under quaratine due to no booster jab and having symptom. For current info, anyone who has been classified as close contact but aready get booster jab and no symptom will no need to quarantine anymore. I would say from day to day, the SOP start to be less stringent compare to before. But, let the government and Ministry of Health do their work.

Lastly,  I hope we will fully recover and return to good health condition back and do daily routine as per normal. Amiin. See you in my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment