Thursday, February 17, 2022

Book : Think and Grow Rich

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t & hey friends,

Another book which I just completed just now and here is my snippet sharing


📚Book

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill


📜 3 Things in summary

- A great desire to accumulate rich and fortune is needed in order to transmute it into its monetary equivalent

- The book had described 13 prominent steps on how to grow rich (I will not list here as I want you to get the book and read it on your own 😝)

- There are 6 basics of fears which will prevent ones from being rich.

- Extra : If you can't control your mind, your mind will control you


💵 Price

Seriously I forgot already how much I bought it from Popular Bookstore. I just checked in the Shopee and it costs around RM25 and you may get in Malay language version also.


📃 Pages

273


📖 Other Related Contents

- 6 Practical steps on how to transmute desire into financial equivalent

- Symptoms of lack of persistence

- 13 major causes of failure


🚫 Disadvantage

From my own view, there is a part where it is purely related to business (blatantly the book title will be related to business😪) which I am not quite interested so far. During that time, I am almost give up to continue and but gratefully I don't.


⚜️ Suggestion

I want to suggest to anyone who seek the fortune to be rich. But, of course after you read it, I would say you still can't be rich but at least, you will know on how other successful people grow rich which we can imitate to accumulate fortune also


🖋 Overall rating

7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment