Thursday, March 14, 2019

Review : KFC Ghost Pepper Zinger Burger





Additional disclaimer : I was not paid by any party to do this review and it is just my honest review





Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,




Another food review. Recently, KFC has been introducing a new menu which is Ghost Pepper Zinger burger.


Look at its name, you will feel a bit scared. Ghost pepper? Who don't know about ghost pepper, you may search food challenge done by youtubers to eat this supper hot and spicy pepper.


For me, I was not give a high expectation on its spicy. Why? Because I already checked the review for this burger via youtube and it was classified as "kids spicy". I just buy it because I rarely buy zinger burger. Maybe for those who love spicy food and have high expectation on its spicy, you will be disappointed.


But, honestly, there is only little difference compare to normal zinger burger in terms of color of the bun and availability of nachos. In term of taste, there is little to no difference compare to the normal one. For me, it is good taste.


However, you may try it for the sake of slightly new menu and never expect hot & spicy from this burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment