Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Never Give Up by Jason Navallo



Assalamualaikum w.b.t and Hi,




Alhamdulillah another ebook just finished. Same as before, it is free version also.


I started to read this book yesterday when I felt down regarding problem at workplace. Seriously I was down yesterday.


Then after I read book, I think I need to be resilience. Don't stick to negative thinking and keep moving. Either make the problems and failures as a stepping stone or it will sink me down.


This book is about the conversations with successful people. All given questions are. same


All those successful people have one thing in common which is the title of this book. Inside the book also got the tips how to be successful person etc.


Read it and you may find that there is no excuse for you not to succeed and success is belong to all people who eager to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment