Thursday, March 14, 2019

How To Think Bigger by Martin Meadows



Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,


Another ebook just finished last night. Currently, I am trying to nurture reading culture to myself. I try to read everyday. But, I would prefer to short book first so that I will not feel bored since I am in beginner stage in reading world. Hahahaha.


Back to main topic. This book is good. You can read it. What I like most in this book  is every chapter, the author will include recap section. People tend to forget whatever they read but if they got a refreshment, then it would be much better. 

This book is also easy to understand. So, if you wanna think big and become a successful person, please do read this book. You may get for free via google play (as usual) 





No comments:

Post a Comment