Friday, March 15, 2019

Overtime ?




Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,



Now is 7.42pm (my laptop clock). I am still at workplace. So hardworking right? Actually is not. Hahahahaha. I need to support production team since new materials are running. As an engineer, I need to make sure products in NPI mode will be successful.


For me, it's okay if sometimes I need to stay back. If always, then I tend to sabotage (not really actually).


I have time to write this entry even at workplace? Hmmmm. I already justified the first product run and it was in superb condition. So now, my technician is running machine while I am waiting if there any quality problem arise during machine running.


Does it considered over time claim? Absolutely yes. But for engineer level, I can only claim RM10 per hour. So little right? Technician got higher rate compare to me even an operator also. So sad.


But, it's okay. For the sake of company development (exaggerating), I will sacrifice my leisure. But not for frequent time (only for sometime).


I also already ran out of idea. Just a scratch writing while waiting product finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment