Sunday, March 17, 2019

Maggi Pedas Giler 2x Ayam Bakar Challenge









Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,


This morning I went to grocery store because I wanna buy few stuffs. When I was there, I found new instant noodle by Maggi which is 2 times spicy ( I wasn't sure if I was outdated or what). Last time, it was normal spicy (I already tried Ayam Bakar) but now Maggi come out with 2 times spicy.


So I bought one. If you are always watching youtube, you might know that currently Malaysia is viral with mamee daebak ghost pepper spicy chicken noodles. It was quite interesting when I watched the challenge. However, it is hard to get one because it is on the mainstream now. Maybe after few weeks or months, I will buy and taste it.


Back to main topic, this maggi is cost about RM3.70 and maybe might be differ from other shops. But, I believe it supposed to be less than RM4.00. I am not sure.


After everything is prepared, here it is. It is claimed that the spicy is at tahap gaban (superb level). Let's see.



After first feed, I waited few seconds to let the spicy attack my tongue. Yes it was there but not too spicy. Then I continued with few feeds more and it became more spicy. At that time, I felt that I will not try the daebak ghost pepper because a few youtubers reviewed it as the most spicy ever up to now. I don't know the truth. 


This 2 times spicy maggi is even morespicy than normal maggi pedas giler. So, it was not disappointed as my zinger burger before. After I finished it all, I waited about 5 minutes before drank water. 5 mins felt like penantian itu satu penyiksaan (waiting is kind of suffering) and alhamdulillah I succeed. The spicy was not last longer since it started to cool down around after 3 to 4 minutes I ate it. To be honest, I love spicy food but I cannot withstand too much spicy food. 


So, here is level indicator base on my experience : 

Level 1 : KFC Ghost Pepper Zinger Burger
Level 3 : Maggi Pedas Giler (Normal)
Level 6 : Maggi Pedas Giler 2x
Level 7 : Samyang Spicy Noodle (original)
Level 9 : Samyang Spicy Noodle 2x

Maybe daebak spicy intant noodle will be at the top of the levels (Level 10). I am not sure.

So, if you wanna try this 2 times spicy maggi, do try it. For those who cannot withstand spicy food, I would suggest never try this maggi. See you on my next entry




No comments:

Post a Comment