Tuesday, March 19, 2019

To-Do List



Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,


Everyone wants to be organized. However, not everyone might do so due to improper planning. Sometimes, due to unorganized, people tend to be mess up and feel nothing. So, what is the tip to be organized?


One tip that I would suggest is proper planning and prioritize your schedule. If you fail to plan, your plan is to fail. I see many people that they fail to organize their life in term of schedule either in work or study. They don't know what to do and what to prioritize.


For me, whenever I am not plan properly for tomorrow schedule, then I will be mess up and I feel no accomplishment on that day. However, when I started to plan what to do and to prioritize, I felt so relief when I went back to home since I accomplished something in my job life.


So how to plan and prioritize? Perform to-do list. To-do list is a list that we wanna do later. So, in this list, usually people will list and prioritize items. Whenever the items have been done, they will mark the lists.


You may write in books or download apps from your. Like mine, I downloaded app. It is easy to do. As we all known, we will always use phone in our daily life. That's why I use my phone to plan my life. Remember, proper plan your schedule and work for it base on prioritization.   



  

No comments:

Post a Comment