Thursday, February 21, 2019

Still No Post??





Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,



For book category, still no post ya? Hahahahha. I am so sorry. Actually, all my books are at my hometown. So, whenever I go back to my hometown, I will write reviews regarding my book that I have read.


Actually, I am not a bibliophile. But sometimes, I feel like to read. That's why I put book as one of my categories for my entry. Actually, those who love to read is very good. Seriously. You must be grateful if one of your hobbies is reading book.


Why book is so important? Actually book is not important. I might say it once again. BOOK IS NOT IMPORTANT. This is an honest statement from me. Why is it not important? The important is the contents inside the book, not the book itself.


Many things you may learn through reading like new knowledge, tips, motivation etc. Book is not necessary to be physically touch but can be softcopy also. However,certain people prefer to have a book which can be physically touch. 


Sometimes, our source of reading can be entry, blog, research paper etc. Even a comic is also good and might be able to give vital lessons to ourselves. Am I dreaming? No. Later, I will give list of comics that are good to be read especially for students from primary school until college. 


Stay tune ya for my review on books

No comments:

Post a Comment