Sunday, February 24, 2019

Review : Mix Plater (Pak Mat Western)





Additional disclaimer : I was not paid by any party to review this food. This is my honest review


Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,



It's been quite a while since my last post. Actually, before this I commited to post an entry per day.However, it might be hard sometimes because I am quite busy. But, I will try to post and will not let my blog become obsolete like before. Hahahahaha


Okay here I am. In this entry, I would like to review one of the famous stalls in Penang which is Pak Mat Western. Whoever from Penang absolutely will know this stall (you might call restaurant also). As usual, I will review base on a few items highlighted



1) Place

As per mentioned in the title, I will review food from Pak Mat Western stall.  It is located in Bukit Mertajam and easy to access. To go there, you may waze using its full name.



2) Facility

The space there quite limited for parking. Last week, I go there on Friday night. To be honest, I arrived there around 8.25pm and motorcycle parking already full there. So, I need to go to Mamak restaurant to park there which is next to the stall. I am not sure is it crowded like this on the other day or not. But my suggestion, if you wanna go there,better you arrive there around 8 o'clock or else you might queue up and need to wait for the tables.


3) Menu 

To be honest, I do not view the menu list because I already had a target what to eat which is my main purpose to go there. But logically, the name also written as western which mean it will serve western food (easiest assumption hahahaha). Maybe, there also got local food also. I am not sure. Sigh. Sorry for this


4) Operating time

5.00pm - 12.00am


5) Selected Menu

You see the picture above? Looks attractive and tasty right. Its name is Mix plater. In that menu, they put grilled chicken, grilled lamb, sausage, coleslaw, meat ball, roasted bread, and sauces. It is very delicious and I am totally satisfied with the dish. The cost is only RM25.40 which is reasonable.



6) Speciality

This one make me shocked. Seriously. When I arrived there, I see many people which already turn me down. Why? I assume that it will take much time for me to get the food. Normal assumption. But, while talking to my friends around 10 to 15 minutes, the food already arrived at my table. Whoa. Totally efficient.


7) Suggestion to readers 

Those who never tried, you should try once in your life. Those who already tried, you already known the quality of food there.


8) Overall rating
4.8/5.0 (I will prefer to give 5.0 if more spacious parking available)

No comments:

Post a Comment