Thursday, March 7, 2019

Review : Ramly Oblong









Additional disclaimer : I was not paid by any party and this is my honest review



Assalamualaikum & Hi,



My blog already obsolete. Hahahahaha. I am busy recently (excuse). In this entry, I would like to focus on Oblong from Ramly. This one is not from the normal burger stall. It is from Ramly restaurant (I am not sure to say restaurant or store hahaha). Actually, I am quite impressing with the founder of Ramly because he is creating such a good opportunity. Why? He got variety of products like mineral water, lasagna etc. Seriously many of stuffs there. I was like wowww!!! Totally impressive. Usually, whenever I go back to Ipoh, I will buy at Ramly restaurant, RNR Gunung Semanggol.


As usual, I will explain in following items for my review


1) Place

I am quite often using highway. So I would say there only. Actually, there still another branches. Whoever wanna try food from Ramly restaurant, you can go to RNR Gunung Semanggol, Perak or RNR Gurun, Kedah. Very easy to assess. 


2) Menu

Menu is quite familiar with us since it is local like burger ramly, oblong, chicken chop & so on.


3) Selected Menu

Every time I go there, I would choose the only and one food which is Oblong. Seriously, when first time I tasted it, I have fallen in love with it. Totally worthy. The patty is very thick. When you but set, they will give you oblong, fried fries and cup of water which cost about RM11.80. For me, it is totally reasonable. You may buy ala carte also but I am not sure how much. For me, it is better than beef prosperity (you supposedly know from which store). However, fries from ramly is not good as that store (that beef prosperity laa). 


4) Suggestion to readers


I am highly suggest to you all to try it.


5) Overall rating

5.0/5.0 (1st time I give full mark. Congratulation Ramly)










No comments:

Post a Comment