Monday, February 18, 2019

Bad Luck Day



Assalamualaikum w.b.t and Hi,




When you see the picture for this entry, what do you think? For me, I will be shocked. This happened to me last week. At first, when I rode my motorcycle from factory, I felt a bit difference. That time I was thinking that maybe my tire did not have enough pressure. 


But, I still continuing my "journey" to go back home. For your info, from my factory to my house is about 35km for one way. Quite a long distance. After I arrived at my home, then I realized a screw had penetrated through my tire. Such a bad day I felt that time


Then, I decided to go to the nearest and most preference motorcycle workshop to check. That tire I just changed around 7 months ago. It costed me about RM240 include balancing and installation. That time I was thinking my money will fly away since my tire still in a good condition. Hahahahahah


After I arrived at the workshop, I asked the foreman to check. Then, he took out the screw and put a little bubble to check whether any leaking or not. Alhamdulillah my tire still in a good condition since the screw was not fully penetrate through my it. One more thing, before this, I already put a tire sealant inside my tire to prevent puncture. I forget already how much I bought from that shop. However, you may checked via shopee base on my search: https://shopee.com.my/Emergency-Tyre-Sealant-Puncture-Repair-Tayar-Pancit-i.6033242.1801913112. (This is not an advertisement and I was not paid to put the link here. I just put here for your reference and maybe you wanna try it for your own good. )


One thing that that I'm keep thinking is how come the screw can penetrate through my tire at the side area instead of middle area? Is it during cornering? hmmmmmmmmmmmm 🙇🙇🙇




No comments:

Post a Comment