Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Review : Nasi Kandar at Teluk Kumbar




Additional disclaimer : I was not paid by any party to do this review and all the items included are honest from me


Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,



Yesterday, I went to one of Nasi Kandar restaurant in Teluk Kumbar, Penang. Actually, I am quite rarely eat Nasi Kandar. Usually, I'm more to Malay food. But, Nasi Kandar is good and delicious also depends on the restaurant. So here is the items for my review


1) Place
The selected restaurant is Nasi Kandar Ar Rahman Restaurant. The accessibility of that restaurant is easy and you may use waze by typing full name of the restaurant. It is located in Teluk Kumbar, Penang.


2) Facility
Here quite many tables provided. So no worries for the eating place. In term of hygiene, it is acceptable. Parking is also just nice since the restaurant is not on the main road.


3) Menu 
For this item, there is nothing special. Typical mamak restaurant only. There, I took rice with a few pieces of meat, honey chicken, boiled-fried egg and fried cabbage and it costed me about RM11 only. The price is quite cheap and reasonable. However, sorry to say, my taste is not suitable with the food there. I don't know what to say. The food is quite oily. But, maybe for other people it might be delicious and tasty.


4) Suggestion for reader
For this part is quite hard for me. Maybe you can try and make your own judgement and review. Every people cannot be same. For me, it is not tasty but for other people maybe good right?


5) Overall rating
2.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment