Sunday, June 20, 2021

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (By Stephen R. Covey)



Assalamualaikum w.b.t


A few weeks back, I just finished another book as stated above which I think is good for all readers especially those who want to improve their lives.


I got the book from Popular Bookstore at Queensbay, Penang with price of RM56.90. I would say it is affordable to grab it.


The book is about 7 habits that we should practice in our daily life so that we will optimize our daily day effectiveness.


Here I list all the habits but I won't elaborate more as I think it is better for you to grab it and read it :

1) Be proactive

2) Begin with the end in mind

3) Put first thing first

4) Think win-win

5) Seek first to understand, then to be understood

6) Synergize

7) Sharpen the saw


The language used is very simple and easy to be understood.


Overall rating form my insight view is 9.5/10


Thanks for your time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment