Monday, March 11, 2019

Review : RON 100


Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,



In this entry, I just want to review a bit only. Last time, I compared RON95 VS RON97 : please click the link beside to read it  (https://stereodereo.blogspot.com/2019/02/ron-95-vs-ron-97.html)


There is nothing I wanna to highlight. Just a few items only



1) Cost
That time I forget already how much the price per liter. However, what I remember is the difference using RON95 & RON100 is almost RM10 for my motorcycle.


2) Mileage
Almost same like using RON95 & RON97


3) Smoothness
Almost same like RON97


4) Power delivery
I don't know why but I feel like RON95 has more power. When using RON100, I feel like my motorcycle lost power which make me quite disappointed.


5) Suggestion to reader
I think better you test on your own motorcycle and feel the different. Maybe some people might get a good result or maybe same like me. But theoretically, higher RON will have more protective on your engine. For my motorcycle, RON95 is just enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment