Monday, March 11, 2019

Nikola Tesla: Imagination and the Man That Invented the 20th Century by Sean Patrick



Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,


I am not going to review this book. I'm not good at it. Right now, I am trying to be a bibliophile (hopefully) 


Last night I just started to read this ebook thru Google Play Book and it went well for about 1 hour and today around I took around 10 to 15 minutes only.  


Actually, in science and technology, Nikola Tesla is one of my favorites. That's why I chose to read this book first. You may get this book thru google Play for free only.


In this book, it expounded about short story of this man. For me, it's kinda good book for all readers.


Do you know about the war of electricity? If not, then you should read this book. Go and explore also the genius code inside this book. Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment