Saturday, February 16, 2019

Review : Tower Cheezy Burger at BKE Corner



Extra disclaimer : I was not paid by the respective food court. This is my my honest review



Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,


Last month I go to one of the roadside food courts in Penang to try a burger. I go there with my colleagues. Even I am quite late to post, but it doesn't matter (just start to active blogging this week only). Here we go for my review :


1) Place
BKE corner is the destination that has been selected. It is located in Kubang Semang, Bukit Mertajam, Penang. Accessibility of the food court is very easy. You may use waze to go there by typing "BKE corner" only.  


2)Facility
Parking is quite spacious there. You can park car or motorcycle easily. There also provide surau for man and woman. So, you don't need to worry praying time. Besides, there also many tables and chairs which mean you don't need to wait for tables.


3)Menu
This one is the most attractive part. You may choose variety of food (western or local) and drink. You go there and you will be like 'rambang mata' (don't know what to choose due to plenty of attractive food)


4)Operating time
Everday (5.00pm - 11.30pm)


5)Selected menu
I have selected the Tower Cheezy burger as my order. The burger is gigantic (can be eaten by 2 people) and delicious. The ingredients inside the burger also nice and very tasty. The main ingredients are thick beef patty, chicken grill and fried chicken. What I can say is every bite of the burger make me happy and satisfied. The price also reasonable which is RM25 only.  


6)Offer
This one also make me shocked. Inside their facebook page, they posted that if you taste the food and it is not tasty, you don't need to pay (applicable for western food only). At the stall, there also got a banner which stated that if you are not satisfy with the food or your food is cold during you receive the food, you may ask to change the dish or order. This is kind of warranty for me hahahha. Another thing is during Friday and Saturday, all customers will be entertained by live band.


7)Suggestion to readers
I suggest to all readers to try it out and you will be satisfied.


8)Overall rating
4.5/5.0 (I will prefer to give 5.0 if the food court is under the building instead of canopy. However, this is not a big deal since there got fans. So, you don't need to worry about feeling hot and sweating during eating)






No comments:

Post a Comment