Wednesday, February 13, 2019

YZF-R25 : GET ONE!!!!!









Disclaimer: this is the actual experience by me (I buy last 2 years ago)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t & Hi,


It’s been quite late for me to write the entry regarding an exceptional motorcycle: YZF-R25 since it was launched a few years ago in Malaysia. Never mind, I will proceed.

I will divide into 4 categories for you all to understand



1) Survey

This part is quite tired for someone like me who try to look for the best offer (those who doesn’t care about money, you can directly go to your preference shop and apply loan for it or buy cash).  For me, I had surveyed a few motorcycle shops in Alor Setar, Kedah. 
Different shop will offer different things. Like me, I choose one shop with these conditions:
a)      Motorcycle : YZF-R25 Blue (2017)
b)      Downpayment : RM7000
c)       Installment : RM472 x 48 months (4 years)
d)      Free gift : Movistar open face helmet (add on RM50 and this is ridiculous), raincoat, disc lock
e)      Loan : shop loan
My advise : better you choose shop that offer more free gifts  (basic free gift : Fullface helmet, riding glove, riding jacket) so that you no need to buy basic free gift.


2)  Loan approval

The shop only asks me to provide photocopy of identity card & license. The documents needed depend on shop or loan institution (you may refer to motorcycle shop).  I need to wait around 2 weeks to get motorcycle.


3)  Get motorcycle

When you get motorcycle, there might be a few things you need to consider
a)      Condition motorcycle
b)      Manual book
c)       Free gift
d)      Basic advise from shop
e)      Maintenance can be done there?

Point (e) is very important. Like me, at first they said to me that they can do. When I want to do first service, suddenly they said they don’t have proper equipment. I am totally disappointed. At last, I did myself which is more saver (when motorcycle under warranty, better proceed with shop)


4)  Instalment

This one is the least motivation to do hahaha. But remember, once you choose to buy, you need to pay. This one can be either auto debit or transfer on your own. For me, I transfer the money on my own. Make sure, you don’t have any lapse in payment even 1 month for your own good

So, it’s up to you whether you want to buy or not. Don’t follow other people. 

 


2 comments:

  1. Are You In Need Of A Private Or Business Loans At 2% Rate For Various
    Purposes? If Yes; Contact us: opploansLLC@gmail.com

    *Full Name:_________

    *Address:_________

    *Tell:_________

    *loan amount:_________

    *Loan duration:_________

    *Country:_________

    *Purpose of loan:_________

    *Monthly Income:__________

    *Occupation__________

    *Next of kin:_________

    *Email :_________

    Best regards
    Managements
    Contact us: opploansLLC@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete